We are open and delivering courses again in a COVID-19 secure manner to protect participants and our instructors.
St John Rescue Corps organises Work at Height Health & Safety training aimed at employees as well as the general public.
The aim of this training is to provide participants with the requisite awareness and understanding of health & safety and to help them identify hazards and reduce risks related to work at height in order to perform their work properly and safely.
By the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate the understanding of a correct safety attitude to apply for and during work at height.
- Identify relevant workplace health & safety regulations, roles and responsibilities.
- Identify related hazards and risks and preventive measures to apply for Work at Height.
- Demonstrate the understanding of use and care for the fall arrest system and equipment.
- Safety attitude
- Relevant health & safety regulations, roles & responsibilities
- Hazards & risks involved with work at height
- Risk assessment
- Personal fall protection system
- Use of the personal fall arrest harness
- Use of the various related equipment
- Various procedures to apply
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
This course is delivered by a qualified Health & Safety Officer/Instructor and a qualified High Angle Instructor.
3 Hours Health & Safety talk
2 Hours Practical Session (Depending on the amount of participants)
A certificate of attendance is provided.